3" Wet Polishing Pads
- Wear rubber boots, an apron and safety glasses first. Connect a Back Holder to the Polisher, and attach a Wet Pad of grit 50 to the Back Holder. Turn on the water supply. Set the speed at 3,000-4,000RPM and start polishing process.
- Moving two passes across and one pass up and down is a good technique. Make sure all prior scratches are removed before moving onto the next grit. Repeat the same process until grit 800.
- Turn off the water supply on grit 1500 and 3000. Wet the surface with a small amount of water. Polishing with grit 1500 until the area you are working on becomes dry. Wet the material once again with a small amount of water, continue polishing with grit 3000 until you achieve the high gloss and luster on the material.
- Polish from grit 50 to grit 3000 respectively. Do not skip.
- If you want to achieve the best polishing results on granite or other natural stones, use Buff Pad as the last step. Wet the workpiece and run the Buff Pad semi-wet with very low water. When the water is consumed, the process is complete. Repeat as necessary to improve the luster and achieve the mirror effect result.
- Go to How to for more usage information.